Description: After discovering the final treasure of the SS Whiskey, the Whiskey Whale will lead wranglers to the next shipwreck - the Minefield - a sunken warzone littered with dangerous obstacles and malicious creatures. Prepare for battle!
(To see what the island looks like behind the shadows, click here!)
How to Play
You must first deliver Earl's Liquid Spirit to several locations throughout Farovia. After your conversation with Sir Sig and selling your last Liquid Spirit in exchange for 160 Shells, you will gain access to SS Minefield. Although, unless your pole is level 25+ there is not much value fishing here yet with only one fish that can be caught, so you may want to continue fishing in SS Whiskey.
What To Catch
What to Buy
- Sling Spear: 50,000 gold
- Slinger Spots add-on: 100,000 gold
- Sling Breather add-on: 350,000 gold
- Sling Shot Sonar add-on: 550,000 gold
- Torpedo Spear: 50,000 gold
- Torpedo Torch add-on: 100,000 gold
- Torp Breather add-on: 350,000 gold
- Target Tracker add-on: 550,000 gold
- Electro Spear: 50,000 gold
- Electrolytes add-on: 100,000 gold
- E Breather add-on: 350,000 gold
- EMF Scanner add-on: 550,000 gold
Any Farovian chum should work in SS Minefield, but the two chums you can purchase in SS Minefield are:
You have to have a Shipwreck License to fish in SS Minefield, which expires after every 500 shipwreck scuba trips. If you're caught by the Coast Guard with an expired Shipwreck License, you'll have to pay double to renew it.