Description:Heading upstream from Kingsland Confluence, wranglers will approach a new region of Zyrbelia known by locals as Nizon River. Begin this once in a lifetime experience in Mosquito Run, where the fish embody Amazonian characteristics.
(To see what the island looks like behind the shadows, click here!)
Getting to Mosquito Run
Experience the wild side of Roperia in Nizon River! You'll need the Roperian River Permit and Hoverin Craft to unlock Mosquito Run. Beware of the natives, they dislike wranglers!
How to Unlock:
- Purchase the Hoverin Craft - you'll need it to travel on Roperian Rivers.
- Complete the Outback Collection to get the River Permit, and hand it in!
- Learn the Sacrifice Survival Skill, as you'll need to sacrifice many things when fishing in Nizon!
- Purchase the Survivalist or Poacherist pole and start fishing! Oh, beware of nearby natives, they don't like wranglers much...
or Instantly Unlock:
- Purchase the Sacrifice Survival Skill via PayPal for $4.99 at any time.
- You must own the Hoverin Craft in order to travel here!
What to buy
While fishing in Mosquito Run, a wrangler will occasionally be attacked by the Mosquito Warrior. She is similar to the opponents you encounter in Icelantica (Flying Penguin, Rabid Raccoon, Polar Bear).
After making a cast, you may get this message:
The Mosquito Warrior is nearby... Mosquito Run is home to the dangerous Mosquito Warrior...
What do you want to do?
- Stay calm and don't move.
- Take off and run.
- Offer my next few catches. (depends on the Mosquito Warrior's hunger)
- Whipline her! / Stick her with your tusk pole! (works best with a Level 25+ Survivalist/Poacherist)
Success has a chance of obtaining an item from the Mosquito Warrior Collection. Different options drop different items.