Description: As wranglers continue exploring the mysterious rivers, they will stumble upon the Wild West of Zyrbelia! Get ready to meet some cowboys at your first stop, the famous Coral Corral, located on the Dodge River.
(To see what the island looks like behind the shadows, click here!)
Getting to Coral Corral
Saddle Up and enter the first village of Dodge River! You'll need the Roperian River Permit and Hoverin Craft to unlock Coral Corral. Beware of the El Bandito, an angry gun-slingin' Cowboy who controls the outer banks here!
How to Unlock:
- Purchase the Hoverin Craft - you'll need it to travel on Roperian Rivers.
- Complete the Outback Collection to get the River Permit, and hand it in!
- Learn the Cartography and Exploration Skill or you'll get out of Dodge, indeed!
- Purchase the Great Equalizer or the Kolenya pole and start fishing!
What to buy
- Great Equalizer (400,000 silver)
- Reel Upgrade add-on (75,000 silver)
- Gold Pole add-on (150,000 silver)
- Fancy Pistol add-on (200,000 silver)
- Kolenya (400,000 silver)
- Rod Upgrade add-on (75,000 silver)
- Tomahandle add-on (150,000 silver)
- Reel Upgrade add-on (200,000 silver) (different from the Great Equalizer upgrade)
- Bacco chum (125 each)
- Jerky chum (125 each)
After making a cast, you may get this message:
What do you want to do?
- Stay calm and don't move.
- Take off and run.
- Offer it my next few catches. (depends on El Bandito's hunger)
- Defend with your Great Equalizer
Success has a chance of obtaining an item from the El Bandito Collection. Different options drop different items.
What to catch
Full descriptions of each Coral Coral fish can be found in The Fish of Coral Corral.
Update: You're allowed to use the chum bought in Declination River also.